Old Collegians Rugby Union Club
Founded in Adelaide in South Australia 1937
1st Grade Premiers in 1956, 1959, 1967, 1970, 1971, 1982, 1991, 1998, 2001, 2006, 2014, 2016
Premiership winners 2016 Premier & Reserve Grades, U16s & U12s
Team Manager Expression of Interest
The Old Collegians Rugby Club is currently calling for expressions of interest for a team manager position with our Women’s team.
Our senior club currently boasts of a well established women’s team comprising in 2017, of an enthusiastic mix of younger new players with a combination of some very experienced players in rugby union. We are looking for a person who can commit to attending the club on a Thursday training night and accompany the women at their games at various venues on a Saturday, throughout the 2017 season. This role includes being responsible for the team’s jersey and ball allocation, assisting with team sheet preparation in the lead up to weekly game and scoring on match days.
Training will be provided in the use of Rugbylink (our competition management system) and other general managerial tasks.
If you are interested in joining our dynamic group of team managers across the junior and senior teams, please contact Danny McCartan, Director of Rugby on
0412 849 004; or email@example.com
Congratulations to our 2016 Premiers:
Premier Grade, Reserve Grade, Under 16s, Under 12s
click here for the newsletter with all the scores and details of the great games...
Well done to the Thirds, Under 18’s, Under 14’s and Women’s.
Fantastic results for the whole Club with no team finishing lower than 3rd place!!!
SARU Don Smith Presentation Night
Tamaki Cup - Minor Round Premiers 2016
Coopers Club Championship - Championship Club 2016
- Summer Academy for U8’s/U18’s” Parents/guardians/siblings welcome – from 18th Jan-22nd Feb 2017
- SENIOR training commences on TUESDAY 31st January at 6.30 pm
- JUNIOR training commences on WEDNESDAY 1st March at 6.00 pm
- Cocktail Evening - 25th February 2017. Celebrate 80 years of Old Collegians Rugby (online booking here)
- Come and Try – Wed 1st March 6.00pm
- Juniors U6/7’s; U8’s; U10’s - Wednesday nights - from 1st March
- U12’s; U14’s; U16’s – Monday and Wednesday nights - from 1st March
- U18’s - currently Tuesday and Thursday nights - started
- Seniors (Men and Women) - Tuesday and Thursday nights - started