Old Collegians Rugby Union Club
Founded in Adelaide in South Australia 1937
1st Grade Premiers in 1956, 1959, 1967, 1970, 1971, 1982, 1991, 1998, 2001, 2006, 2014, 2016
Premiership winners 2016 Premier & Reserve Grades, U16s & U12s
Coaching Expressions of Interest 2017
The Old Collegians Rugby Club is currently calling for expressions of interest for coaching and team management positions for the 2017 season.
The Senior section of the club will be fielding teams in the Premier, Premier Reserve, Division 1 & Womens competitions and the Junior Section will be fielding teams across all age ranges , namely U18s, U16s, U14s, U12s, U10s, U9s, U8s, U7s & U6s in the 2017 season.
A number of positions have already been filled but further expressions of interest are welcomed across all teams.
If anyone is interested in one of the roles with a senior team please forward their expression of interests to firstname.lastname@example.org and for one of the roles in one of the junior teams please forward their expression of interests to email@example.com by close of business 25th November 2016.
For further details, please contact:
Danny McCartan, Director of Rugby on 0412 849 004 or
Chris Killick, Director of Junior Rugby via club...
Congratulations to our 2016 Premiers:
Premier Grade, Reserve Grade, Under 16s, Under 12s
click here for the newsletter with all the scores and details of the great games...
Well done to the Thirds, Under 18’s, Under 14’s and Women’s.
Fantastic results for the whole Club with no team finishing lower than 3rd place!!!
SARU Don Smith Presentation Night
Tamaki Cup - Minor Round Premiers 2016
Coopers Club Championship - Championship Club 2016
- Summer Academy for U8’s/U18’s” Parents/guardians/siblings welcome – from 18th Jan-22nd Feb 2017
- SENIOR training commences on TUESDAY 31st January at 6.30 pm
- JUNIOR training commences on WEDNESDAY 1st March at 6.00 pm
- Cocktail Evening - 25th February 2017. Celebrate 80 years of Old Collegians Rugby
- Juniors U6/7’s; U8’s; U10’s - Wednesday nights
- U12’s; U14’s; U16’s – Monday and Wednesday nights
- U18’s - Monday and Thursday nights
- Seniors (Men and Women) - Tuesday and Thursday nights.